- Sort laminated apples of different sizes/colors. Have students place different sizes in different baskets. You could make this a center.
- Have students put different size apples in order.
- Use different color construction paper apples to make apple patterns.
- Provide tiny apples and a booklet with One apple, two apples, etc. on the booklet. Have the students paste the correct number of apples on each page.
- Make sets of apples with matching numbers or letters for your students to match.
- Graph favorite drinks made from apples. (Apple cider or apple juice)
- Cut apples in halves, thirds, fourths. Use these to teach fractions.